National Seminars Group
How to Create and Deliver Exceptional PowerPoint Presentations On-Site Training
Create better presentations than ever before with the PowerPoint skills and creative techniques you’ll master in this exciting one-day workshop!
Today’s tech-savvy audiences are getting
increasingly sophisticated and tougher to impress every day. In fact, creating
and delivering well-structured, high-tech presentations is not only vital to
your message – it’s expected. What’s more, a poorly designed presentation can
ruin your message – and even damage your credibility and reputation. That’s why
you can’t afford to miss How to Create and Deliver Exceptional PowerPoint
Tap Into PowerPoint’s FULLEST capabilities
Leave your old templates and design ideas behind, and we’ll show you how to use
PowerPoint to its full capability to design memorable, visually exciting
presentations that get the results you want – for any audience. You’ll learn how
to use PowerPoint’s newest multimedia tools and design features to create
remarkable presentations that are guaranteed to amaze your audience.
Get tons of creative ideas for your next PowerPoint presentation
You’ll see dozens of expert examples of the countless ways you can use
PowerPoint to illustrate your points with style, explain complex or technical
information in an easy-to-understand manner, and make your presentation one that
your audience won’t soon forget! You’ll leave with your head filled with
creative ideas you’ll be eager to use on your very next presentation.
This workshop is your ticket to presentation success
How to Create and Deliver Exceptional PowerPoint Presentations is
the easiest and fastest way to master the PowerPoint production skills you need
to create clear, concise presentations every time! Why risk the embarrassment of
amateurish and ineffective PowerPoint presentations when you can learn essential
PowerPoint production techniques in just one fast-paced, exhilarating day?
Remember: When your presentation is a hit, you look terrific. Don’t miss this
career-enhancing training opportunity – make plans to attend right now, and
enroll online today!
Invest just one day of your time at How to
Create and Deliver Exceptional PowerPoint Presentations, and you’ll …
- Enhance your message with a cohesive, visually stimulating PowerPoint
presentation – and get phenomenal results every time.
- Avoid common PowerPoint design mistakes guaranteed to brand you as a
- Easily build charts, graphs and tables that help your audience
understand complex information.
- Create your own templates for original, fresh-looking presentations that
will capture your audience’s attention immediately.
- Never again lose your audience to graphic overkill when you use our Keep
it Simple strategy.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations that look like you spared no expense,
even though you used free templates, clip art and illustrations.
- Hook your audience by using the “language of color” to evoke specific
- Add pizzazz with high-quality custom animations – and animate an
organizational chart or diagram!
- Make your presentation truly memorable by incorporating multimedia
elements including sound, images, photos and animations.
- Produce professional-looking handouts to accompany your presentation in
less time and with less hassle than you ever dreamed possible.
- Use color schemes and backgrounds effectively – rather than let
competing hues ruin the tone and look you’ve created.
- Save tons of time by developing a new presentation from an old one –
without losing the original.
- Incorporate other Office Applications and the Web into your presentation
for added impact.
- Conduct fact-finding for your presentation quickly and easily using the
Research task pane in PowerPoint 2003.
- Take your message to the masses by publishing your presentation on the
Who Should Attend?
This workshop has been developed for anyone who wants to learn how to tap the
power of the world’s most versatile presentation software to give effective,
presentations — for better results …
- HR personnel
- Sales representatives
- Administrative assistants
- Technical pros
- Team leaders, managers and supervisors
- Advertising professionals
- Nonprofit organizations
- Anyone who presents information
PowerPoint Basics for Getting Your Presentation Off to a Solid Start
- 10 essentials of an effective PowerPoint presentation
- Planning steps that will save you time and grief on the back end
- Wizards and templates – what’s the difference and when to use them
- Tour the 5 PowerPoint screen views and learn how to change them in a
- Where to find the best free PowerPoint templates and backgrounds
- Customizing your presentation by creating your own templates
- Design Trick: Examples of PowerPoint unleashed, PowerPoint goof-ups, and
PowerPoint Hall of Shame
Building Exciting Slides to Drive Your Points Home
- The secret to structuring a well-organized presentation
- How to create an outline and build slides in one easy step
- Tips for using Apply Design to create a master slide
- The easy way to select, cut, copy and paste slides
- Create, edit, place and adjust text boxes
- Using text alignment to create professional looking slides
- Design Trick: The importance of limiting the amount of information on a
slide – and how to determine the correct amount
Design Tips for Giving Your Presentation Professional Polish
- Picking a graphic look and tone that enhance your overall message
- The emotions of color: How choosing the right – or wrong – color can
impact your message
- Using type fonts to convey the tone you want
- Maximize your presentation design with these simple layout techniques
- Design Trick: An inexpensive tool that guarantees complementary color
combinations every time
Easy Formatting Methods for Creating a Flawless Presentation
- How to rotate and resize objects, crop photos and more
- Tricks for leading the viewer’s eye to critical data
- Learn the basics of graphics image-editing
- The secret to creating a flow that naturally leads the viewer from slide
- Design Trick: How-to’s for building easy-to-understand graphs, charts
and tables to convey complex information
Adding Multimedia and Other Special Effects to Make Your Presentation
- Learn when and how to use clip art in your slides
- How to incorporate sound, video and animation clips into your slides
- Explore the 50+ animation settings available from PowerPoint
- Learn where to find additional high-quality illustrations and graphics
for your presentation
- Personalize a single slide by recording a sound or comment (in
- Design Trick: Tour some of the coolest add-ins that can push your
PowerPoint presentation to the extreme!
Incorporating Other Office Applications and the Web Into Your Presentation
- Learn how to link one presentation to another
- Import information from your local intranet
- How to create links
Add to favorites
Email this page