National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Basics of Industrial Electricity (2-Day) On-Site Training
Learn Electrical Essentials and How to Safely Work on Industrial Electrical Equipment
Why You Can't Afford to Miss this Seminar:
- Learn safe electrical work practices and how to protect against electrocution.
- Learn the basic theory of electricity as applied to industrial equipment.
- Immediately become a valuable tool to your company, reducing the need for costly outside service contractors.
- Increase your ROI due to better trained personnel and systems performance.
Who Should Attend:
- Machine Operators
- Non-electrical Tradespeople
- Non-electrical Engineers
- Cross-training Personnel
- and operations personnel who come into contact with control systems
In Two Intensive, Hands-On Days Learn:
- Basic Theory
- Electrical Safety
- Multimeters and Tools
- Generators and Transformers
- Solid-state Devices
- Protective Devices
- Lighting and Heating
- Common Wiring Devices
- Conductors and Raceways
- Electrical Drawing and Symbols
- Industrial Wiring Devices
- Relays and Motors
Add to favorites
Email this page