National Technology Transfer, Inc.
2008 NEC® with NFPA 70E Awareness & Grounding and Bonding On-Site Training
Increase your knowledge of NFPA 70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety, 2008 Code requirements and grounding principles
Included in the cost of a seminar, you will receive the NEC® 2008 Code book and the IAEI Soares book on grounding.
NFPA 70E Electrical Safety Awareness on Monday
- Learn about the hazards of arc, blast and shock
The National Electrical Code on Tuesday through Thursday
- Understand the format and scope of the NEC®
- Effectively apply the 2008 NEC to real life problems
- Understand the significance of recent changes to the 2008 Code
On Friday in Grounding and Bonding, you will also learn:
- Requirements for grounding, installation and maintenance of electrical systems
- How to amplify the 2008 NEC requirements for grounding
- The purpose of grounding and bonding
- Master the 2008 National Electrical Code®
- Reduction of on-the-job risk.
- Minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock.
- Save time and money by taking these three classes together.
Add to favorites
Email this page