National Technology Transfer, Inc.
2008 National Electrical Code®/Grounding & Bonding On-Site Training
The 2008 National Electrical Code® is coming!... Are You Prepared? Save $300 by attending 3 days of the NEC plus 2 days of Grounding & Bonding!
- Demystifies the requirements of the National Electrical Code® and
provides basic instruction on the newest editions.
- Discusses rules to minimize risk of electricity as a source of electric
shock and as an ignition source of fire.
- Clarify and refine your grasp of grounding.
- It presents the subject via state-of-the-art multimedia presentations in
order to greatly enhance your ability to understand and retain the material.
- You will learn about grounding requirements as they relate to Article
250 and other articles of the 2008 NEC®.
- Rules to minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock
and as an ignition source of fires and explosions.
- You'll also receive the IAEI Soares Book on Grounding and a copy of the
2008 National Electrical Code®.
- Master the 2008 National Electrical Code®
- Reduction of on-the-job risk.
- Minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock.
- Save time and money by taking both classes at once.
What You Will Learn:
- The National Electrical Code in the first three days:
- Understand the format and scope of the NEC
- Effectively apply the 2008 NEC to real life problems
- Understand the significance of recent changes to the 2008 Code
- In the next two days of Grounding and Bonding:
- Requirements for grounding, installation and maintenance of electrical
- How to amplify the 2008 NEC requirements for grounding
- The purpose of grounding and bonding
Add to favorites
Email this page