National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Grounding and Bonding of Electrical Systems On-Site Training
Changes in the 2008 NEC® for Grounding and Bonding - Learn the New Requirements and How to Avoid Grounding Problems!
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 2
NTT Contact Hours: 16
- Clarify and refine your grasp of grounding.
- It presents the subject via state-of-the-art multimedia presentations in
order to greatly enhance your ability to understand and retain the material.
- You will learn about grounding requirements as they relate to Article
250 and other articles of the 2008 NEC®.
- Rules to minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock
and as an ignition source of fires and explosions.
- You'll also receive the IAEI Soares Book on Grounding and a copy of the
2008 National Electrical Code®.
- Reduction of on-the-job risk.
- Minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock.
- Save time and money.
"'Ignorance is bliss' is the wrong reference to electrical grounding. I believe
grounding has been the most neglected, misunderstood, and abused component of
electrical circuits/systems. NTT can limit the ignorance."
Add to favorites
Email this page