National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Troubleshooting Electrical Control Circuits On-Site Training
Learn to Wire, Operate, and Troubleshoot a Circuit Before Noon, Day 1—Sharpen and Improve These Skills With Continued Hands-On Training!
- Hands-On training. Learn by doing—Spend approximately 70% of the time actually working at a station with circuits that are identical to motor control circuits in your plant.
- Quickly learn basic troubleshooting techniques, with each exercise building on the last in a logical sequence to cover all of the standard motor control circuits used in the industry.
- Reduce outsourcing costs by troubleshooting your own electrical circuits!
- Increase your efficiency by effectively applying your new troubleshooting techniques.
- Precisely identify circuit faults using simple, quick, and proven troubleshooting techniques.
What You Will Learn:
- Practical, useful troubleshooting techniques that can be put into immediate use
- Methods to simplify and speed up the task of locating faults
- To eliminate guesswork about circuit conditions
- Common circuits for controlling pumps, air compressors, hydraulic systems, heating and air conditioning, and others
"This course has greatly helped me troubleshoot electrical controls more effectively. It helped me get to the source of the problem quickly in order to correct it."
— Baltimore, MD
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 3
Continuing Education Units (CEU): 2.1
Add to favorites
Email this page