National Technology Transfer, Inc.
National Fire Alarm Code / NICET I & II (5-Day) On-Site Training
Learn to Troubleshoot Fire-Detection Systems—Improve Reliability and AchieveMaximum Safety and Compliance!
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 3
Continuing Education Units (CEU): 2.1
- Hands-On training.
- The courses teaches you how to determine which NFPA 72 chapter is applicable for a particular situation.
- Learn how to understand the differences in requirements in NFPA 72, ADA (ADAAG), and UFAS documents.
- Improve reliability.
- Hands-on training.
- Substantial savings in both time and money.
What You Will Learn:
- Which NFPA standard(s) require fire alarm systems to be installed.
- How to identify various components of a typical fire alarm system.
- How to identify a 2-wire or 4-wire system.
- How to lay out a fire alarm system using basic components.
- How to determine proper system installation points and techniques.
- In compliance with Article 760 and 800.
Add to favorites
Email this page