National Technology Transfer, Inc.
Mechanical Drives / Power Transmission On-Site Training
Learn to Properly Install and Maintain Mechanical Drives—Increase Operating Efficiency, Reduce Unscheduled Downtime, and Lost Production!
Learn to Properly Install and Maintain Mechanical Drives—Increase Operating
Efficiency, Reduce Unscheduled Downtime, and Lost Production!
"The theoretical end of the class was very informative and will be useful in
maintenance field. The hands-on lab was very valuable to me, Doing is Seeing!"
— Newark, NJ
- Hands-On training.
- Examines all of the common mechanical drives including belts, chains, and
- The role of proper lubrication is discussed.
- Covers the proper alignment and fastening techniques.
- Troubleshooting, which covers how to spot symptoms of failure and select
the appropriate remedy.
- Increase operating efficiency.
- Reduce wear and tear on equipment.
- Reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Minimizes losses in production.
What You Will Learn:
- Proper installation and maintenance methods.
- How to determine proper tensions.
- Correct alignment procedures.
- The importance of proper lubrication methods.
- Proper bearing selection.
- How to spot symptoms of failure.
- How to select the appropriate remedy.
|Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Number of Days: 3|
|Continuing Education Units (CEU): 2.1|
Add to favorites
Email this page