National Technology Transfer, Inc.
2005 National Electrical Code® / Grounding and Bonding On-Site Training
Your company needs to know about the NEW 2005 NEC® to be in compliance.
Save $300 by attending 3 days of the NEC plus 2 days of Grounding &
Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
|Number of Days: 5|
|Continuing Education Units (CEU): 3.5|
YOUR company needs to know about the NEW 2005 NEC® to be in
- Demystifies the requirements of the National Electrical Code®
and provides basic instruction on the newest editions.
- Discusses rules to minimize risk of electricity as a source of electric
shock and as an ignition source of fire.
- Clarify and refine your grasp of grounding.
- It presents the subject via state-of-the-art multimedia presentations in
order to greatly enhance your ability to understand and retain the material.
- You will learn about grounding requirements as they relate to Article 250
and other articles of the 2005 NEC®.
- Rules to minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock
and as an ignition source of fires and explosions.
- You’ll also receive the IAEI Soares Book on Grounding and a copy of the
2005 National Electrical Code®.
- Master the 2005 National Electrical Code®
- Reduction of on-the-job risk.
- Minimize the risk of electricity as a source of electric shock.
- Save time and money by taking both classes at once.
What You Will Learn:
- The purpose and scope of the NEC® and the implications for your
- Protective systems and safety measures specific to marine
- Standards will be defined and globalization with "best practices"
recommendations for each topic covered.
- The NEC® requirements for grounding.
- The purpose of grounding and bonding.
- Types of systems that cannot be grounded.
- Types of systems that can be operated ungrounded.
- How to properly identify grounding conductors.
- When a neutral conductor is a grounded conductor.
- The various methods of grounding electrical systems.
- The common elements in clearing ground faults and short circuits.
Add to favorites
Email this page