National Seminars Group
Creative Leadership Skills for Managers & Supervisors On-Site Training
Still using your grandfather’s management style? Forget the way it’s always been done – FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT RIGHT!
Power up your leadership skills at a radically different kind of
management training event …
Bold, new leadership tools proven to motivate today’s complex workforce
Fact is, tried-and-true management strategies and standard leadership tools
that were once effective just don’t cut it with today’s complex new workforce.
And that’s why we’ve developed Creative Leadership Skills for Managers &
Supervisors. This decidedly nontraditional training offers you total
immersion in a revolutionary approach proven to motivate TODAY’S employees for
greater productivity, stronger teamwork and improved morale.
A learning adventure designed to strengthen your leadership skills fast
You won’t need a paint brush or a pottery wheel, but Creative Leadership
Skills for Managers & Supervisors is guaranteed to be one wild ride of a
learning adventure filled with innovative ideas, lively discussions, fun
activities and mental gymnastics that’ll get your creative sparks flying!
You can expect …
- Innovative motivators proven to increase employee productivity
- Creative solutions to common problems like tardiness, missed deadlines,
absenteeism and employee squabbles
- Team-building games for developing a rock-solid team
- Morale boosters that’ll make your workplace more fun
- How-to’s for assessing your creative leadership style for its strengths
… and weaknesses
- A rollicking day of training unlike anything you’ve ever attended!
But don’t miss the point with all this talk of fun, fun, fun. This event is
squarely focused on the serious business of helping you BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE
Employees today want inspiring leadership – not just a paycheck
And that’s no easy task, because employees today want MORE from their jobs
than just a paycheck. They want meaningful work. A positive work environment.
Sincere appreciation for a job well done. Rewards for outstanding performance.
Open communication. To feel valued by management. And they want inspiring
leadership – from YOU.
Master innovative management strategies for phenomenal results
Whoa, that’s a tall order, Fearless Leader! Which is why you simply cannot
afford to miss the Creative Leadership Skills for Managers & Supervisors. Its
innovative principles will transform you into the kind of leader who gets
phenomenal results through employees. Imagine how productive and energized your
workplace will be when your people are eager to come to work every day!
What You'll Learn
Join us for this powerful one-day program and you’ll discover new ways of
doing the same old things, new solutions for age-old problems and new ideas you
can use to get your employees on the right track.
Find out how to:
- Make your workplace more fun with morale boosters
- Eliminate common employee problems with creative solutions
- Increase productivity with innovative motivators
- Foster creativity, innovation and new ideas
- Inspire loyalty and earn respect
- And much, much more!
Who Should Attend?
- New team leaders who want to get an edge up by learning important skills
that translate into real results.
- Established team leaders who want solid direction and creative ideas for
addressing and overcoming specific team challenges.
- Any team leader who hasn't participated in leadership training in more
than a year — because highly successful leaders know ongoing skill
development is critical to on-going leadership success.
Pumping Up Your Creative Leadership Muscles
- It starts with YOU! The 10 Rules of Creative Leadership
- Understanding why the old management models fall short with today’s
- What do employees want and expect in a leader? The answers may surprise
- When to break the management rules – and why
- How does your creativity measure up? An eye- opening evaluation tool
Creative Communication Methods (No Yodelling Allowed … )
- Positive language that fosters a creative, productive staff – and words
that shouldn’t leave your lips
- What to say and how to say it: Step-by-step instructions for giving
effective feedback without deflating morale
- Praise in public; criticize in private – understanding the importance of
this management caveat
- Creating a “safe” environment for brainstorming, brain-linking and
- How to say “no” to an employee’s idea in a positive way
Super-Charging a Positive, Innovative Work Environment: Your Role as Leader
- How positive is your work environment? A quick quiz that’s a real
- Exude an aura of optimism every day – and watch morale soar
- How do you establish a positive sense of urgency and mission?
- Quick tips for making your workplace a livelier, more fun place to be
- Strategies for keeping bureaucracy from killing innovation
- When creativity goes bad: What to do when an innovative plan turns into
Creativity and Team-Building – The Dynamic Duo for Success!
- Managing work horizontally and other “best practices” that emphasize
- How to turn your staffers into thinkers … turn your thinkers into
decision makers and problem solvers
- Appointing the Creativity Cheerleader on your team
- Do these employees have a creative-deficiency disorder? Find the hidden
- Turning boring meetings into ideafests: Facilitation skills,
ice-breakers, storyboarding and more
- Delegate, delegate, delegate: Guidelines for empowering your team easing
Creative Discipline: Tactics for Turning Difficult Employees and Poor
Performers Into Winners
- Understanding why employees perform poorly – and why you may be
partially to blame
- How-to’s for confronting employee performance problems so that positive
- Power tools for combating attitude problems, negativity and chronic
- When employees can’t get along: Your role in settling disagreements
- Creative solutions for curbing tardiness, absenteeism and other common
- Take a chill pill! How to keep your cool when an employee is stomping on
your last nerve
Motivating Employees to Peak Achievement … and Rewarding Their Climb
- Infusing every job with a sense of purpose and excitement
- Happy employees are productive employees: Easy ways to add laughter and
humor to the job
- Discovering and playing to your employees’ strengths
- Tips for recognizing and relieving a worker headed for burnout
- Tools for motivating your people: Spark plugs that will get ’em firing
on all cylinders
Add to favorites
Email this page