National Seminars Group
Harry Paul's Fish! Camp On-Site Training
Harry Paul and his co-authors rocketed to the top of business best-seller lists with FISH! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results.
Here’s your chance to learn the FISH! Philosophy that rocked the
management world – straight from the best-selling co-author himself!
and his co-authors rocketed to the top of business best-seller lists with FISH!
A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. This simple parable
applies key lessons learned from the world-famous Pike Place Fish market in
Seattle to show organizations like yours how to improve morale, reduce turnover,
offer better customer service and boost bottom-line results.
Wildly embraced by
business leaders around the world, the book has become a global publishing
phenomenon, with more than 3 million books in print in 32 languages. Harry and
company followed with FISH! Tales and FISH! Sticks, and have been featured in
magazines from Fast Company to People, on CNN and CBS on TV, in The New York
Times, USA Today and many others.
And now, you can hear straight from the
co-author Harry Paul himself – in person! Harry will lead an exciting 3-hour
workshop, FISH! Camp, for business leaders in a few select cities.
FISH! AM Workshop Agenda
PIKE PLACE FISH MARKET –
WHERE IT ALL STARTED!
BUILDING A SOLID CULTURE
The foundation of commitment and
What message does your culture send to
Problems of an energy-zapped
Understanding your organization’s mission
and looking for opportunities to live it
Recognizing what must change in your
culture so that the FISH! Philosophy will thrive
FISH! PHILOSOPHIES AT WORK
CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE – Accepting
responsibility for being positive on the job
PLAY – Discover ways to have more fun and
instill more energy at work
BE THERE – Listening to customer and
fellow employees and being there for them
MAKE THEIR DAY – Including your customers
in the energy and fun
Finding your own way to success, instead
of imitating the fish market
20 Big Reasons to Go FISH!-ing with Harry Paul ...
- Master simple ideas that have netted
incredible results for other organizations around the globe.
- Re-energize your work climate and
invigorate your employees.
- Transform employee attitudes and
radically improve morale.
- Make work more fun on a daily basis.
- Delight your customers – and keep them
coming back for more!
- Reduce employee turnover by creating an
environment where people love to come to work.
- Help employees accept responsibility for
choosing a positive attitude at work.
- Understand the steps necessary to
successfully implement the FISH! principles.
- Recognize obstacles to making FISH! work
so you can circumvent them.
- Know the difference between playing at
work and playing instead of work.
- Get tons of examples of how to make your
- Learn from the experiences of
organizations that have effectively implemented the FISH!
- Understand the importance of “being
there” for your customers – and how to do it.
- Recognize what will need to change in
your organization’s culture so that FISH! can truly make a
difference in your results.
- Use the FISH! Philosophy to reduce job
burnout in your organization.
- Dramatically increase job satisfaction
among employees and management alike.
- Love the work you do – even if you can’t
always do the work you love.
- Get expert answers to all your questions
about the FISH! principles.
- Introduce more passion and enthusiasm for
the work at hand, regardless of the task.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to learn FISH!
principles from the master himself, co-author Harry Paul.
Add to favorites
Email this page