National Seminars Group
Powerful Communication Skills for Women On-Site Training
Become a more motivating, persuasive and effective communicator in just one day of training
There’s no doubt about it: Professionals who communicate
effectively and confidently go farther faster in their careers than those
who don’t. Today more than ever, top-notch communication skills are an
absolute must if you want to get ahead professionally.
Yet, communicating with power and finesse is a skill that
doesn’t come naturally to most of us. You know what I mean. Like when you’re
drowned out at an important meeting by men with louder voices. Or, you’ve
got an excellent idea that gets dismissed and then 10 minutes later someone
suggests the exact same thing and everyone is suddenly all for it. Or, when
you’re speaking to someone up the chain of command and he or she acts like
you’re invisible. Talk about frustrating!
Powerful Communication Skills for Women is a phenomenal
communication workshop designed specifically for professionals like you.
We’ve boiled down “the most important of the most important” communication
skills you need to get your ideas across, resolve long-standing conflicts,
shine in meetings, persuade and influence others — and that’s just for
In short, you’ll learn step-by-step how to be seen as a
highly credible, authoritative communicator who commands attention and gets
things done. You’ll leave this exhilarating event armed with the tools and
techniques you need to be a more motivating, more persuasive and more
Get ready to be entertained, inspired, motivated and changed forever as you
discover the communication secrets of the country’s most successful and
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain
essential communication skills that will take your career to new heights as
you gain respect and admiration from those at all levels of your
Director of Curriculum
P.S. You can attend as a team and save! Register any 3 from your
organization and the 4th attends absolutely FREE.
What You’ll Learn
- Adopt the habits that highly effective communicators
swear by and see immediate results!
- Get your points across confidently, powerfully and
- Communicate calmly and professionally during
- Verbally disarm disagreeable people and troublemakers
in the workplace.
- Become a standout in meetings.
- Avoid speech habits, words and phrases that may be
sabotaging your credibility.
- Sharpen your listening skills and gain more information
from every exchange.
- Develop rapport quickly with anyone to build strong
- Communicate a dynamic, positive first impression to
establish immediate credibility.
- Recharge your batteries with a high-energy day of
professional development and camaraderie!
Who Should Attend
- Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- PR and Marketing Professionals
- Sales Reps
- HR Professionals
- Any woman eager to reap the career benefits that come
to those who know how to communicate effectively and diplomatically
Communication: Your Key to Establishing Credibility and Projecting
- Master the “how-to’s” of assertive communication for a
confident, credible, professional image
- Assertive communication in action: Practicing assertive
responses for various workplace situations
- How to recognize and eliminate self- sabotaging speech
habits that damage your credibility
- What is your body language communicating? Using
gestures, posture and eye contact to your professional advantage
- Major communication mistakes that damage women’s
careers — and how to avoid them
Sharpen Your Listening Skills — and Double Your Communication Effectiveness!
- The basics of “active listening” — and how these
techniques will skyrocket your effectiveness overnight
- How to read nonverbal communication cues to hear what
people are REALLY saying
- The secret of using “attentive silence” to gain
information you need from others
- Are they listening to YOU? How to ensure that your
listeners correctly understood what you just said
- Don’t have all day to listen to someone go on and on?
Help your speaker get to the point
Master the Art
of Communicating With Tact and Finesse
- What to say when: Scripts for communicating
diplomatically in a variety of touchy situations
- Guidelines for delivering criticism that results in a
positive behavior change instead of anger or hurt feelings
- When the shoe is on the other foot: How to respond
professionally to criticism without becoming defensive
- Tips for getting your foot out of your mouth when
you’ve said something less than tactful
- “How-to’s” for saying “No” in a calm, confident manner
— without feeling guilty