National Seminars Group
Decision-Making & Problem-Solving Skills With Analytical Thinking On-Site Training
Analytical thinking is a new approach that helps you make decisions and solve challenges faster and easier than ever before
"There's more than one way to skin a cat."
How many times have you heard that phrase in your lifetime? It may be
completely overused, but it's entirely true. For every problem that pops up,
there are several different solutions. However, finding the RIGHT solution is
the key to success.
If you're like most people, you've probably read the books ... watched the
videos ... participated in creativity camps ... all promising different ways to
help you solve your problems. Some may have even partially worked. But none of
them will be as successful as solving your problems analytically.
Analytical problem solving is a new approach that will help you make
decisions faster and easier. It may sound complicated, but it's actually the
easiest and most effective way to cut to the chase to get
you the RIGHT solution. Every time.
Decision-Making & Problem-Solving Skills With Analytical Thinking
helps you learn how to think like an analyst. You'll learn how to think
creatively and logically ... how to approach your challenges analytically ...
and how to understand the decision-making process to solve your problems more
efficiently and successfully.
Here's just a sample of what you'll learn:
- How to correctly diagnose and understand the problem
- Ways to break down potential causes and focus on the problem
- Creative methods to find solutions
- Utilizing your team to expand possible ideas
- How to use your natural thinking to make effective decisions
- Identifying possible roadblocks
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Avoiding decision-making traps
- Winning support for your solutions
Take the first step toward finding the solution to your toughest challenges.
Enroll today and learn how to think clearly so you can make great decisions.
Define the Problem
- Isolate the real problem, not just the symptoms
- When you should ask "Why?" to diagnose the problem
- Key questions that help you quickly AND accurately define the problem
- Identifying and understanding the scope of the problem and why it's
Identify Root Causes
- Free your mind and overcome assumptions and biases
- How to stop yourself from taking your best guess
- Go beyond the obvious for lasting solutions that work
- Search for multiple causes to be sure you fully solve the problem
Identify Viable Solutions
- How to find multiple solutions so you have options to make the best
- How to identify alternate solutions for a problem
- How to stop personal judgment from influencing your ability to try
- Does your risk preference stop you from making decisions? Find out
- The role of creativity in coming up with the best possible solutions
(from the obvious to the absurd)
- How to spark creativity in groups
- How to keep creative ideas alive rather than letting them succumb to
- What consequences? End your worry about what "could happen"
- Get a new perspective and look at your challenges in new ways
- How to find patterns and common elements in problems - and what that
- Learn how to generate ideas and not evaluate them
Test Potential Solutions
- How to select and test realistic and practical solutions
- Identify potential resistance and other roadblocks
- How and when you should consider the consequences
- Conduct a postmortem on your solution to be sure it accomplished all you
thought it would
Make Effective Decisions
- How to use your natural thinking and decision-making style to full
- Overcoming weaknesses that can derail your decision-making process
- Learn the most common decision-making strategies
Win Support for Solutions
- Tactics for getting stakeholder buy-in
- How to identify and address questions and objections before they come up
- Essential strategies for overcoming resistance to change