National Seminars Group
Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership On-Site Training
If you want to advance your career, this is the intensive one-day seminar for you!
Your future is at stake. Are you ready to take the next step in
In today’s cutthroat world, organizations are looking for more than technical
expertise and in-depth job knowledge. They’re looking for leaders. Individuals
who demonstrate a deep understanding of people. Risk-takers with an eye for
opportunity and the ability to take advantage of innovations. People who are
striving for greatness — and working hard to achieve their goals.
You need to master today’s top leadership skills if you want to
Believe it or not, great leaders aren’t born — they create themselves by
working on their personal and professional skills. And we’re here to help!
Absolutely nothing will better prepare you for career advancement than
Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership. When you
attend this intensive one-day seminar, you’ll learn the latest in leadership
trends — real-world knowledge you can begin applying immediately.
- You’ll discover the most common issues that leaders are facing today —
and how to handle them.
- You’ll learn new techniques for engaging with people, processes, and
- You’ll learn how to manage risk — and strategies for making risk-taking
pay off … even when it doesn’t work.
- You’ll learn how to build a strong network — both internally and
- You’ll become a more effective, more powerful leader — with the skills
to truly shine in your organization.
These practical, professional tools will have a tremendous impact on
Plus, you’ll be building your professional network while you learn — meeting
other career-focused movers and shakers. This is a day of professional
development you absolutely can’t afford to miss! Attend Preparing
for the Next Level of Leadership — enroll today!
1. Common Issues Leaders Are Facing Today
- Managing with limited resources: Use your leadership strengths to get
the most out of your team
- Address ingrained mind-sets and entrenched habits to effect change in
- iCommunicate: Are you meeting your employees, clients, and coworkers
where they live?
- Decision-making case studies: Learn from others how to evaluate your
options, make the right choice, and admit when you’ve made a mistake
- Everyone’s looking for meaning in their work: Show your team the impact
and value of their actions
2. Building Trust in Today's Leaders
- Everything you do is public: What behaviors and attitudes do you want to
model for your team?
- The transparent leader: when, how, and why to share knowledge
- How to influence behavior in an ethical way
- Leading through uncertainty: how your candor and credibility will
instill confidence in others
- Do the right thing the first time, and how to teach others the
difference between right and wrong
3. Future Thinking
- Put on the executive hat and learn how to think like a CEO
- 5 steps to becoming a strategic thinker
- Doing more with less: how to prioritize your time, effort, and resources
- Managing risk for greater rewards
- Are you prepared for all eventualities? Contingency planning today for
4. Developing and Managing Your Team
- 4 proven tips for maximizing your talent
- When your people need a boost: mentoring and coaching strategies that
- A manager’s best tool both to save time and to develop employees:
- Fresh ways to motivate and engage your workers
- Secrets to making your team smarter, stronger, and more successful
5. Problem People, Processes, and Policies
- Avoid management pitfalls that put you in a pickle
- Dealing with difficult people
- Discover how your employees’ silence could be the #1 project killer
- Managing work vs. managing people: Is it the process or the people who
are affecting performance?
- Keys to evaluating, understanding, and communicating policies
- Do you lead by values or rules? How to know the difference
6. Moving to the Next Level: How to Set Your Career Path for
- Navigate the ins and outs of office politics
- Interdepartmental cooperation is no longer a nicety; it’s a necessity.
Build bridges to build success
- Cast your influence far and wide: how to build strong networks inside
and outside the organization
- Time vs. Energy: Make the most of every minute you have by adding more
energy to your day
- 7 ways to make yourself indispensable
- Create an action plan to map out your success
Add to favorites
Email this page